Saturday, January 23, 2010

Interview with Tracy Earles from Parallel Path

A couple of weeks ago, I met with some of the leaders at Parallel Path, an internet marketing firm to find out more about their business. I've been very interested in what role social media plays with internet marketing and asked Tracy Earles, the VP of Marketing and Business Development, if I could interview him for my blog.

I'd figured out how to do a podcast with Skype, but unfortunately, when it came time to interview Tracy, the technology failed and so Tracy ended up recording our conversation with his iPhone.

I'm not sure if this will work for you all... If it were in .mp3 format I could add an mp3 player gadget... If you have Windows Media Player, you should be able to listen to the interview at the link below.

http://www.filefreak.com/files/104220_ecdzw/Yvette.aiff

Tracy's advice for small business owners with a limited budget? Pay Per Click...

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* Amazon Affiliate */