Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Laptop Guy Experiments

I've started a new blog, under a new name. Yesterday I created a new email address, blog, Twitter account, and Facebook account for Laptop Guy. Today I registered his blog, Laptop Guy Unplugged, with blogcatalog.com.

There were some good widgets and buttons from both blogger.com and blogcatalog.com that were added with the click of a button! I also registered laptopguy on wefollow.com - a Twitter catalog. It will be interesting to see if more people start following him. He got 6 Twitter followers after signing on... spammers, no doubt.

I'm going to add a poll link to see what people think of Laptop Guy's image. I'm wondering if it's too arrogant. I might need to get a friendlier image to get people to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* Amazon Affiliate */